Saturday, March 30, 2013

I Love Inklingo!!!!

Have I told you Lately that I love you???
Sorry Van Morrison, but I'm just so in love with My Inklingo Projects!!!! The latest is Linda's First Mystery...
The Case of the Secret Garden!!!!
What a fantastic design using the newest 
New York Wheel shape collection.
Here's a picture of the mystery part of the Quilt Finished.

If you'd like to purchase the New York Wheel collection, better go right now, cause it's on sale till tomorrow, Easter Sunday, and if you're a Lanark County Guild Quilter's Guild member and plan to take my Inklingo class, this is the one we'll be learning on , so click the Inklingo button on the side here, and get it while it's on sale!
In the mean time Happy Easter All. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color choices, and I love how your mystery quilt turned out! Thanks for sharing the reveal!

Unknown said...

I love the colour choices too, but it would not fit into a project as I don't have that much life left. Honestly, imagine if I attempted this....am home from travels and going to do fun, fun quilts as I have lots of new little ones in my life.

Unknown said...

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=265936318116067846&postID=8787874506235155470&isPopup=true