Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fianlly Quilting






February was a busy month,olympics and all, I didn't spend much time in the studio. Well finally got in there, having some fun. I got my A Christmas Wish,a free pattern from Gail Pan Designs. It's all finished embroidering and piecing. The colors are very different for Christmas, but I love it. Then I made this bag for the trip to Lancaster next month ,a few of us (Facebook Friends) will be making bags made of this fabric to carry at Lancaster Quilt Show. I made mine extra large to carry lots of goodies from the show.
Our winter this year has been non existant but we finally got a little this last week.Seems sfunny to hear all the others places around the states, complaining of all the snow, and here we are, the snow belt and very little to speak of.

8 comments:

Two Minute Takes said...

Love your bags and the winter photo scene :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Paula, I didn't realize you were from Lanark County, are you close to Perth?

Lisa Marie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am loving my Avante, now I just need to keep practicing and get smoother with it. The bag you made is SEW cute!! What fun it will be to use on your trip!

Unknown said...

Thank You Lisa, I'll be watching to see how you progress!! LOL

Joy McD said...

I love your Christmas wishes!! I was just thinking last night that I really need to finish mine! Maybe I'd better do that today... :)
lv,
Joy

Unknown said...

yes get at that Christmas Wishes, I'll be watching to see your colors too!

Judy Creats said...

I love the girlfriend bag. I was wondering where I can get the fabric?

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Judy, I got the fabric at
http://www.somewheresewing.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?product=Northcott_Girlfriends&productid=NC_6757_10&tracking4=search%20NC_6757_10&pid=1#NC_6757_10
Cute eh??
Ruth