Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lots Done






















I'm heading out next week for a few days with family and friends in my home area. Wanted to make some little gifts to take along. I've been busy in the evenings in the studio. Made 3 journal covers, a drawstring bag, a Toronto Maple Leafs pillow, a baby ribbon cuddler, a screen beach bag and started on a riding boot bag!! On top of that , my top thread was breaking on my HQ 16, and I figured that out and solved that problem!!! Woot! Woot!!!I even got a little hand project ready to take with me!!! Tomorrow is my weekly quilting group get together!!!

2 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

What a busy girl you've been! I love all your projects, but especially the journal covers - what fabrics did you use? They are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny
THe fabric is Wilmingtons Poetic Blossom...isn't it gorgeous?