Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Camera Died!!!




Hi Everyone, I've been putting off posting, cause my camera died!!! I hate posting without photos! I received my Breakfast at Tiffany's today so I can start to cut out my blocks for my Circle quilt! I've had two men in  my life for a while now, Paul was visiting from Australia, Pauline couldn't come this year as she couldn't get time off from her new job, but I handled Terry and Paul pretty well I think! We did a little visiting and a lot of eating and teasing. I sure did miss Pauline though!!! Hope you enjoy these  pictures from our site seeing. (Actually most are in our yard or in our little town!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Missy, I was wondering where you were. That's TOO long without something on your blog. Glad all went well with your company. Sounds like it was a good visit for all. Mine (Don's Sis)comes tomorrow. Glad the fabric came!! You are sure to get that quilt done WAY-Y-Y ahead of me. You are so fast and productive...I am jealous.

Unknown said...

I was in Ottawa on the weekend and wondered how far from there that you lived...Is the cannel photo from the Rideau where you would have taken your visitors?
I'm off for a bit as hip replacement day is Monday...OMG...I can't wait!

Oz-tralien said...

has Paul been taking lots of pics? I missed coming this year as well 7 as the Staff are giving me the poops at present I wish I had come- too bad that they wouldn't have got paid!

John'aLee said...

Those are some amazing pictures!