Thursday, July 8, 2010

Early Bird Christmas Crafting!!

Christmas in July, gotta love it! Part of this month's challenge was to make a Home Dec item, using only 2 colors and one background or neutral color, I had this fabric and a lot of my family are very "Green" conscious...so I knew I really wanted to make something with it. I've used it in bags but wanted something a little different! Look what I came up with ...I love it, a little quilting, a little embellishing with a hand done circle big quilting with perle cotton and Bob's your Uncle!!!! It's about 12 x 16, and I stretched it on a frame!!

3 comments:

Judith Tetley said...

Oh my..... your 'challenge' wall hanging is sooooo nice! I love the way you have linked it all together with the circles. Well done!
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I never do that Christmassy stuff, although my daughter asked for a quilted tree skirt...oh, I might just do one for her.
A challenge...my life is a challenge! Whining a bit here!

Michelle Lovatt said...

Hi Ruth,

Yes that would be great if you could put my O Canada on your blog. Thanks :)