Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Earyl Christmas crafting Again!!!!

This heat is keeping me inside under the fans...NO AC in this house! YUCK!!!! Wow, I got a couple things done for the July earl Bird Crafting group done, I'm going away for a week so need to get ahead of the game. I found these blue and yellow wonky blocks from a swap a few years ago...so thught they would be great in the July challenge, I sewed them together and love the Wonkiness, just ned to add a nice yellow border, and get it quilted , thought it would make a nice wallhanging for a babies room!
The stitchery is one I started a couple weeks ago, and thought it looked pretty with a Robyn Pandolph fabric so got that one done too!!! Also have a couple of "green" recycle projects I'm doing some neat design on. Now I've got to get a couple things ready to take with me on vacation.

No comments: