Friday, April 15, 2011

Promoting Again, Gotta Love It!!!

For those of you who know me, I'm always promotinng something or somebody!!! LOL Today it's Val from Indiana and Pink Please.
She's entered her quilt into This weekend's Virtual Quilt Contest at The Quilting Gallery . This week's theme is Scrap Quilts and Val's is Unbelievable!!!! Check this out!!!
You can call me Owl!
Please go and vote for it now and check out Val's blog for all the info on how to make a quilt like this!
Love your quilt Val, thanks for letting me post it here, and so nice to meet you.

4 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

I love this geometric quilt.
Renee

~ Val @ PinkPlease! ~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ Val @ PinkPlease! ~ said...

Wow, Ruth! You are soo incredibly sweet. Thanks for the shout out!!!

Unknown said...

I'm on my way. |I love this bright beauty!