Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm Baaack!!!

I hope to work on this quilt on the retreat!
Terry's latest antique vehicle built!
I've been away for a few days , it's an annual visit to Barrie Ontario for the huge Automotive Flea Market. My piston head has a ball! He enjoys every second of it and I don't have to do a thing!  I get to spend lots of time with our once a year friends . I took a couple of stitchery projects with me and totally relaxed. We camp and Terry barbeques. So now I'm home with a good rest behind me and ready to spend some time in the studio!! Woops, I guess I'd better get it cleaned out first! I also need to get some projects ready for the fall retreat coming up in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that quilt! I am not generally a person who gets into the Christmas stuff...my daughter is a different story though and I don't know where she gets it...gosh Ruth you were just down the road an hour or so from us. Did you go through the park and down hgway 11? if so you were soooooo close.